Wednesday 17 August 2011

Solar Dynamics Observatory







 Solar jams

from

The Deadnotes

12 July 2011










    Catch Me I'm on Fire
     See My Feet Burn
          
                My Face is Made of Dust
                My Feet are Made of Clay

                                    Catch Me on I'm Fire
                                    I'm Blazing Your Trail
                                    
                                                   My Dust is in the Air
                                                   My Dust is Everywhere

                                                                   World Upside Down



Recorded at the  Solar Dynamics Observatory

The Deadnotes - Catch Me I'm On Fire by Kindlingrecords

The Deadnotes - Into the Sun by Kindlingrecords

1 comment: